- Work with engineers and technical writers to convey product and equipment information to readers by means of technical drawings, diagrams, charts, etc.
- Create clear and concise documentation to bridge the gap between experts and novices.
- Creation of parts manuals (IPC) and other documents as required from time to time.
- Compile graphical instructions for the assembly, use, installation, maintenance or repair of equipment.
- Responsible for the design and layout of work in accordance with company standards.
- Senior Certificate (NSC) with matric exemption (minimum).
- Minimum English language educational requirement of a score of at least level 4 (50 to 59%) at National Senior Certificate (NCS) level.
- Able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Must be able to converse with a diverse range of people at all levels.
- Have a good working knowledge of Solid works and Solid works Composer
- Excellent or advanced word processing skills using MS Office Suite
- Above average attention to detail and ability to work in a structured method
- Sound administrative, planning and organizational skills
- Very good numerical skills essential
- Knowledge /experience in an ISO environment will be an advantage
- Good attendance record
- Ability to work as part of a team and without supervision
- Ability to take clear instruction
- Must be highly quality conscious